What do you see?

Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me, saying, ''Jeremiah, what do you see?'' and I said, ''I see a branch of an almond tree''. And the Lord said to me ''You have seen well, for I am ready to perform my word''
💓

Almond Tree Insects: Tips For Treating Pests On Almond Trees
Image Credit: Google 

I see God's peace in the chaos and anxiety
I see forgiveness, even when guilt tries to overwhelm me
I see God's plan even when life goes off track
I see God's hand even when my plans fall through
I see the gift of eternal life in life, and in death
I see joy even when my heart aches
I see God's wisdom even when I make mistakes
I see God's promises amidst it all
I see my season, I see my future
I see the branch of an almond tree
I see the gift of salvation

The almond tree is the first fruit tree to bloom in all of Israel, and the last to bear fruit. The owners have to wait for a bit more to see the fruits, and eventually the fruits come, they take it to the market and sell for good prices. 

God always watches and fulfills his word to us and even though it tarries, we wait.

Love and peace 💓

K



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jos, the city that raised me

Kelly's Favorite Songs