from elesie sammie

Dear mama,
My heart wishes to describe you,
but the words fail me,
and when others wish they had you,
God made it my reality,
ele e gidi gaan, You are strong,
and i would sing it as a song,
let the world know i have you as my one and only mama.

but in this few words i want to thank you,
in my lies, you still stayed true and saw me through,
in my wrong, you acted right, even though it was with a spank,
and in my falls, you always stretched your loving hand
ele e gidi gaan, you are strong,
and i would sing it as a song,
let the world know i have you as my one and only mama.

in your absence, your paryers made me strong,
in my loneliness, your hugs kept me on
in my sadness, your smile gave me joy,
(you always made my laugh to laugh)
you are strong, you are gidi gbam,
you my all, my omalicha nwam,
and if you leave tomorrow,
then let me cherish my today with you,
cos really, theres only one of your kind.
I LOVE YOU MOMMA...

      DEDICATED TO ALL THE LOVING MOTHERS,
ESPECIALLY MINE.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jos, the city that raised me

Kelly's Favorite Songs