A FINAL NOTE



A FINAL NOTE!!!

Hi, I’m Kelly. Over the years, I’ve seen people who rape has affected in all areas of their lives and it affects them so much that positive outlook to life is impossible. These people turn to various vices in order to feel loved as they can’t seem to find love anywhere. Some hide it inside them and it eats them up slowly. I don’t really know how it feels but I am sure it’s a terrible experience. It a horrible horrible one for you but you don’t need to face it alone. You could send an email to kellypraise39@yahoo.com and you could call the ever available line, Jesus. Believe me,that line always works. And I just wanna tell you one last thing;
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
YOU ARE IMPORTANT
YOU ARE KIND

Comments

  1. Wow Kelly I'm impressed @ the level u are taking this blog. Don't stop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly... i'm in love with your blog... i'm in love with you too.. keep doing what you're doing bae.. :*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jos, the city that raised me

Kelly's Favorite Songs