Uncertain Times

Dear God💓,

Everything is uncertain down here 💔

People are dying, getting laid off work, hungry and anxious.

The anxiety is loud and the uncertainty of things is killing. I also get very anxious, but you have asked me to be anxious for nothing, but by prayer, supplication and thanksgiving, make my requests known to you.

I ask that you heal the world. I ask that you comfort those that mourn. I ask that you give wisdom to Health Care Professionals around the world. I let myself to be used to help my community. Thank you for resources. I won't be greedy and think of myself alone.

You are a good God. Everything good comes from you. No matter how things are right now, you remain the good God I have always known. I pray everyone gets to experience your goodness.

Help me to find comfort and companionship in you because to be honest, it's really lonely down here. Give me the wisdom to understand that loneliness doesn't mean I need a new relationship. Singleness is hard right now though 😥, but I will use it for your glory, spend more time with you and discover you on a new level. Give me the grace.

Thank you for the peace that holds us when we are broken, peace that passes all understanding. Thank you because in our weakness, your strength is made perfect.

"When the whole wide world is crashing down, I fall to my knees and breathe in you"

Love,
K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jos, the city that raised me

Kelly's Favorite Songs